A Phase 2b randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled trial of trimetazidine therapy in patients with non-obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trimetazidine (Primary)
- Indications Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 18 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 60% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.