A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Cross-over Study of the Effectiveness of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% (IGIV, 10%) for the Treatment of Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Multifocal motor neuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Baxter Corporation
- 27 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'Strength' has been met.
- 27 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'UK-Neurological-Disability-Scale' has been met.
- 27 Apr 2012 Results published in a Baxter International media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History