A Randomized, Double-blind, Repeat Dose, Two Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol 100/25 Micrograms in Children Aged 5 to 11 Years With Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Apr 2014 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History