A Phase 3, Short-Term, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Study of LY2140023 Monohydrate in Patients With DSM-IV-TR Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pomaglumetad methionil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.