Reduction of Early mortALITY in HIV-infected African adults and children starting antiretroviral therapy: a randomised controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Albendazole; Azithromycin; Cotrimoxazole; Fluconazole; Isoniazid/pyridoxine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALITY
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 14 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.