An Open-label, Multicenter, Expanded Access Study of INC424 for Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) or Post Polycythemia Myelofibrosis (PPV MF) or Post-essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (PET-MF) - MACS1632/2254
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms JUMP
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=416) assessing safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib in elderly Patients (≥ 75 Years) with myelofibrosis, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib by dynamic IPSS (DIPSS) prognostic risk status (n=1840), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of an ad hoc analysis assessing the safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib using subset of JUMP patients (n=48) who started treatment at 10 mg bid and had the dose uptitrated, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History