GR activity in induced sputum macrophages, and a change in inflammatory biomarkers 2-hours after a single dose of either Symbicort/Budesonide/Formoterol or placebo in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01787097).