LICC: L-BLP25 in Patients with Colorectal Carcinoma after curative resection of hepatic metastases – a randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter, multinational, double blinded phase II trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tecemotide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LICC
- 13 Jul 2015 Three-year overall survival (OS) time is now a primary end point, and duration of dosage changed from 3 years to 2 years, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 13 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 13 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.record.