Prospective, Randomized Study of the Platelet Inhibitory Efficacy of Ticagrelor Versus Prasugrel in Clopidogrel Low Responders After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Coronary thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR ADAPT-PF
- 31 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 15 May 2012 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 New trial record
- 18 Oct 2011 Additional trial centre and trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.