A 24-week With Possible Extension, Prospective, Multicentre, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, 2-parallel Group With a Randomization 1:1, Phase III Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Masitinib at 6 mg/kg/Day to Placebo in Treatment of Patients With Smouldering Systemic, Indolent Systemic or Cutaneous Mastocytosis With Handicap
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Mastocytosis; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of post-hoc analyses presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 22 Jun 2017 Results published in an AB Science media release.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to an AB Science media release, supportive data analyses from this trial will be presented at the International 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History