A Randomized Dose-Escalation, Multicenter Safety and Efficacy Study of a Single Transrectal Intraprostatic Treatment of PRX302 for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History