A phase I/II study of olaparib in addition to cisplatin based concurrent chemoradiotherapy for patients with high risk locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (HNSCC)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ORCA
- 11 May 2012 Trial phase changed from I to I/II as reported by as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 15 Dec 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01491139).