A Phase 1 Study of Oral MLN9708 to Assess Drug-Drug Interaction With Ketoconazole, Relative Bioavailability, Food Effect, Drug-Drug Interaction With Rifampin, and Safety and Tolerability in Patients With Advanced Nonhematologic Malignancies or Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Ketoconazole; Rifampicin
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 07 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint ( Ratio of geometric mean Cmax and AUC0-tlast of Capsule B formulation versus Capsule A formulation and 90% CI [ Time Frame: Cycle 1: Days 1-28 ] has been met, as per results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 07 Aug 2017 Results (n=20) published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 10 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.