An 8-week Randomized, Double Blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Pregabalin ( 300mg/Day ) Using A Fixed Dosing Schedule In The Treatment Of Subjects With Postherpetic Neuralgia ( Phn )
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Aug 2014 Top-line results published in a Pfizer Media Release.
- 12 Aug 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (Weekly mean pain score), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 24 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History