A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Effect of Golimumab Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Active Axial Spondyloarthritis (Protocol No. P07642, Also Known as MK-8259-006-02)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-AHEAD
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Jun 2015 According to an MSD media release, the European Commission approved SIMPONI (golimumab) following the positive opinion of the CHMP for the treatment of adult patients with severe, active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis (nr-axial SpA) based on the findings from this GO-AHEAD study.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results assessing quality of life presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History