A Multicenter, Open Label, Non-comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety of Entocort EC as a Maintenance Treatment for Crohn's Disease in Paediatric Subjects Aged 5 to 17 Years, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Perrigo
- 01 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record