A Randomized, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Cardiovascular Outcomes With ITCA 650 in Patients Treated With Standard of Care for Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FREEDOM-CVO
- Sponsors Intarcia Therapeutics
- 16 Sep 2016 Results of procedure experience from this and other three trials of FREEDOM Phase 3 program (n=5200) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 06 May 2016 Primary endpoint (time to first occurrence of any event included in the MACE cardiovascular composite endpoint (CV death, non fatal MI, non fatal stroke, or hospitalization for unstable angina)) has been met, according to an Intarcia Therapeutics media release.
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Intarcia Therapeutics media release.