Relative Efficacy of Loteprednol (Lotemax) vs. Loteprednol/Tobramycin (Zylet) in Treatment of Chronic Ocular Surface Inflammation Associated With Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD)/Posterior Blepharitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate/tobramycin (Primary) ; Loteprednol etabonate
- Indications Blepharitis; Meibomianitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZvL
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.