Phase 1 Study of Preoperative Gemcitabine Plus CP-870,893 Followed by Addition of CP-870,893 to Standard -Of-care Adjuvant Chemoradiation for Patient With Newly Diagnosed Resectable Pancreatic Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CP 870893 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned initiation date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.