A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of RO4995819 Versus Placebo, as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder Having Inadequate Response to Ongoing Antidepressant Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTDeCo
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.