Prospective randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, multicenter study (phase III) to evaluate clinical efficacy and safety of avian polyclonal anti-Pseudomonas antibodies (IgY) in prevention of recurrence of Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in cystic fibrosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti pseudomonas aeruginosa IgY (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACTT-PsAer-IgY; PsAer-IgY
- 03 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 05 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.