A Randomised Open-Label Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD4547 Monotherapy versus Paclitaxel in Patients with Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma (including Adenocarcinoma of the Lower Third of the Oesophagus or the Gastro-Oesophageal Junction) with FGFR2 Polysomy or Gene Amplification (Shine study) - SHINE
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4547 (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHINE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results (n=71) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.