A 2-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Safety and Efficacy Study of Ciclesonide Nasal Aerosol in Subjects 6 to 11 Years With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.