Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase I/II Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intracoronary Delivery of Allogeneic Cardiosphere-Derived Cells in Patients With a Myocardial Infarction and Ischemic Left Ventricular Dysfunction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAP-1002 (Primary)
- Indications Left ventricular dysfunction; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLSTAR
- Sponsors Capricor
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, results from this study will be presented at American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions on Nov 2017
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, six-month results from this study will be presented at a medical conference in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 12 May 2017 Results of interim analysis performed on six month follow-up data published in a Capricor Therapeutics Media Release.