A randomized, double blind, double dummy, placebo controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of solifenacin succinate (5 and 10mg once daily) against placebo and oxybutynin hydrochloride (5 mg three times daily) in the treatment of subjects with neurogenic detrusor overactivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Oxybutynin
- Indications Detrusor instability; Multiple sclerosis; Spinal cord disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONIC
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 28 Feb 2012 Interim results presented at the 27th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 27 Oct 2011 Other source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00629642.
- 27 Oct 2011 New trial record