Randomized, Double-Blind, Pilot Study of Nitazoxanide Versus Placebo for the Treatment of Symptoms Associated with Viral Respiratory Infection in Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2011 New trial record
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 21 Oct 2011 Results were presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and also in a Romark Laboratories media release.