An Open-Label, Sequential Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r) Dosed in Combination With ABT-267 With and Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Genotype 1, 2 or 3 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NAVIGATOR
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 04 Apr 2017 Results of exposure-safety response analysis using data (n=2998) from patients of five phase II and six phase III studies (Co-Pilot, Navigator, M13-386, Aviator, M14-103, SAPPHIRE-I, SAPPHIRE-II, TURQUOISE-II, PEARL-II, PEARL-III, PEARL-IV), published in the Clinical Drug Investigation Journal.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.