A Pilot Study to Establish the Safety & Efficacy of a Combination of Dexamethasone & Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LenD
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 03 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.