A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) Versus Physician's Choice (Methotrexate or Bexarotene) in Patients With CD30-Positive Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bexarotene; Methotrexate
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALCANZA
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 09 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 09 Dec 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, updated results were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Takeda media release, based on the results of this trial, the European Medicines Agency's (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for the marketing authorization of ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) and recommended its approval for the treatment of adult patients with CD30 positive cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) after at least one prior systemic therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History