A Two Part Phase 1 Multicenter Open-label Study of DKN-01 Given Intravenously. Part A: Dose-Escalation in Patients With Multiple Myeloma or Advanced Solid Tumors. Part B: Expansion Cohort in Patients With Relapsed / Refractory Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DKN 01 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.