A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-438 (10 mg or 20 mg Once-Daily) Compared to AG-1749 (15 mg Once-Daily) in a 24-week Maintenance Treatment in Patients With Healed Erosive Esophagitis (EE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 May 2014 According to a Takeda media release, the results of this trial will be presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2014.
- 11 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History