Pilot Study of Bortezomib/Dexamethasone (BD), Followed By Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation and Maintenance Bortezomib/Dexamethasone For the Initial Treatment of Monoclonal Immunoglobulin Deposition Disease (MIDD) Associated With Multiple Myeloma and AL Amyloidosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Amyloidosis; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.