A Phase 2 Multi-Center, Historically Controlled Study of Dasatinib Added to Standard Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 May 2021 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.