Phase I-II Study of Low-Dose Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Minimal Residual Disease While Receiving Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (VZ-CML-PI-0236)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.