Phase I-II Study of Low-Dose Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Minimal Residual Disease While Receiving Therapy With Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors (VZ-CML-PI-0236)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Bcr-abl tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated