An Ambispective, Non Interventional Study of 2 Cohorts (Triple Negative or HR+) of Patients With HER2- Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Treated With Avastin (Bevacizumab) 1st Line for at Least 12 Months and Without Progression for at Least 12 Months
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.