Phase I/IIa Study of Immunization With Frameshift Peptides Administered With Montanide ISA-51 VG in Patients With Advanced MSI-H Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TAF1B HT001 AIM2 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MICORYX
- Sponsors Oryx GmbH & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results: tolerability and immunogenicity, presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.