A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of V212/Inactivated Varicella-Zoster Virus (VZV) Vaccine in Adults With Hematologic Malignancies Receiving Treatment With Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibodies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Mar 2017 Results published in the Vaccine Journal.
- 30 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.