A Phase Ib Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety of Repeated Administration, Intravenous MN-221 in Stable Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bedoradrine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Aug 2012 Preliminary results have been reported in a MediciNova media release.
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History