A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose, Parallel-Group, Efficacy and Safety Study of Diclofenac [Test] Capsules in Subjects With Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2016 Results published in an Iroko Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Aug 2014 Diclofenac [ZOROVOLEX] was approved by the US FDA for the management of osteoarthritis pain based on data from this trial and its extension study, according to an Iroko Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History