A Prospective Randomised Controlled Trial of Intravitreal Ozurdex and Macular Laser Therapy versus Macular Laser Therapy only in Diabetic Macular Oedema (OZLASE study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OZLASE
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 24 Oct 2013 to 31 Aug 2012 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Oct 2012 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.