A pragmatic randomised double-blind trial of Antipsychotic Treatment of very LAte-onset Schizophrenia-like psychosis: The ATLAS Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia and disorders with psychotic features
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 03 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 87% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 86% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.