A multicentre randomised, double blind, active controlled, parallel group comparison of Nebivolol plus HCTZ and Irbesartan plus HCTZ in the treatment of isolated systolic hypertension in elderly patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide/nebivolol (Primary) ; Irbesartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Isolated systolic hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEHIS
- Sponsors Menarini
- 22 Oct 2016 Results published in the Advances in Therapy
- 15 Jun 2015 Primary efficacy endpoint 'change in systolic blood pressure (24-hour mean SBP)' has been met as per the abstract presented at 25th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.
- 15 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 25th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.