A randomized study comparing maintenance therapy with subcutaneous rituximab continued until progression with observation only in patients with relapsed or refractory, indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma who completed and responded to rituximab-based immunochemotherapy induction and initial 2-year rituximab maintenance therapy administered subcutaneously
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MABCUTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 09 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 04 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History