A prospective, non-randomized, mono-center, cohort study to evaluate the effects of 0.5mg intraocular Ranibizumab (Lucentis) injections on retinal function in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME) during twelve months.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.