An open-label, multicenter, single-arm, Phase I dose-escalation with efficacy tail extension study of vemurafenib (RO5185426) in pediatric patients with surgically incurable and unresectable Stage IIIC or Stage IV melanoma harboring BRAFV600 mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIM-P
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to low enrollment.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.