A phase IIa single-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-way cross-over allergen challenge study to evaluate the effect of treatment with once daily AQX-1125 on the late asthmatic response (LAR) to Inhaled Allergen Challenge (IAC) in subjects with mild to moderate atopic asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiptor (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aquinox Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 03 Apr 2013 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response' has been met according to an Aquinox media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History