Phase II, Randomized, Open-label Study of the IGF-1R Inhibitor AXL1717 Compared to Docetaxel in Patients With Previously Treated, Locally Advanced, or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma or Adenocarcinoma of the Lung
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Picropodophyllin (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Axelar
- 01 Mar 2017 Results published in the Acta Oncologica Journal.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Apr 2013 To date, 97 patients have been enrolled. The trial will be completed with about 100 patients, instead of the planned 140, because of the favourable interim outcomes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History