A Randomized Phase II Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy & Safety of Gemcitabine + Abraxane With or Without ODSH (2-0, 3-0 Desulfated Heparin) as First Line Treatment of Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dociparstat sodium (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PGPC1
- Sponsors Cantex Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jan 2013 Interim results from the initial run in-phase (n=10) presented at the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 09 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History