Improvement of Outcome and Reduction of Toxicity in Elderly Patients With CD20+ Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma by an Optimised Schedule of the Monoclonal Antibody Rituximab, Substitution of Conventional by Liposomal Vincristine, and FDG-PET Based Reduction of Therapy in Combination With Vitamin D Substitution
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vincristine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMAL-60; OPTIMAL>60
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of pooled data of anti-infective prophylaxis with aciclovir and cotrimoxazole from two prospective DSHNHL trials (OPTIMAL > 60 and RICOVER-60) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 02 Jun 2017 Results of a planned interim analysis (n=187) will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2019.